Tuition, inclusive of fees,
based on 2021 - 2022 school year
FEES DUE AT REGISTRATION
These fees may not be financed and are non-refundable.
Senior Retreat $200
Senior Graduation $200
Total Registration (Seniors) $800
Total Registration (Grades 8th-11th) $400
TUITION BALANCE - Total due June 1, 2021
Total tuition $10,575.
Any questions regarding financial arrangements should be referred to our Director of Finance, Denise Lemoine at (985)892-2540 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS
Two options are available for payment of the SSA tuition. These options are due and payable on June 1, 2021, as follows:
1. ONE PAYMENT OPTION: direct payment to SSA of 100% of tuition due June 1, 2021.
- If payments are not received by June 1st, late fees may be assessed until all tuition is paid in full.
- American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard credit cards or your bank debit card may be used. A processing fee of 3.00% will be charged for all debit and credit card transactions.
- Electronic payment is available through auto bank draft with no additional charge at www.tuitionportal.fbtonline.com. If preferred, you may mail a check to the school or place it in the locked drop box on the Admin building.
2. FINANCING OPTION: SSA Tuition Loan available through First Bank & Trust at 5% interest rate. You may make a partial payment as described in option (1) above and finance the rest or finance the entire balance due.
- Tuition loan applications must be submitted online @ www.tuitionportal.fbtonline.com prior to June 1, 2020.
- Ten-month payment plans are available depending on time of loan sign-up.
- IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR FINANCING, SSA REQUIRES THAT MONTHLY LOAN INSTALLMENTS MUST BE PAID THROUGH AUTOMATIC DRAFT.
CONTRACTUAL TERMS: These financial terms constitute a part of the SSA Enrollment Contract. Students, for whom financial arrangements have not been settled, will not be allowed to begin classes. Report cards and transcripts may be retained when tuition and other fees are not current.
Plans may be available for qualified applicants. To view details, click HERE
. The deadline for SSA's tuition assistance is March 31, 2021.
REFUNDS: If for any circumstance a student is removed from school or decides not to attend SSA for any reason whatsoever, tuition will be refunded only on a partial basis based upon the date of the email request or letter postmark per the schedule below. After Book Day, there will be no tuition refunds.
- Prior to July 1st: Sixty percent (60%) of payments only.
- From July 1st to Book Day: Forty percent (40%) of payments only.
- After Book Day: No refund.
TUITION LOAN CHARGEBACKS: If a tuition loan is charged back to the school, the full amount of all outstanding tuition and fees will be due and payable immediately. The student will not be allowed to return to class until payment is made.